Lightweight Summer Cleaning Cargo Pant by Dickies
Summer Cleaning Cargo Pant by Dickies
- Lighter weight fabric with the durability you’ve come to expect from Dickies.
- This summer cleaning cargo pant is rinsed for comfort.
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed straight fit
- Professional look
- Maximum Utility
- Side cargo pockets hold small cleaning tools, smartphone, and keys.
- Flat front for cleaning apron fit
- Breaks nicely over dress shoes or sneakers
- Wear for bidding jobs or cleaning
Style Meets Comfort with Dickies Summer Cleaning Cargo Pant
Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company manufactures work apparel and accessories under the Dickies, Kodiak, Terra, VanMoer, and Workrite brands.
Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company, more commonly referred to as Dickies (after its product brand), is an American company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The company, founded in 1922, is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX. They manufacture and sells work-related clothing and other accessories, including backpacks, steel-toe boots, and belts. Dickies is a favorite uniform brand for house cleaners and cleaning technicians. When comfort, flexibility, movement and looking professional are important – it’s hard to beat Dickies. Its major competitors are Ben Davis and Carhartt[amz_corss_sell asin=”B00KN61GHW”]