Carhartt men’s loose fit five pocket canvas cleaning pant where professional meets utility.
Carhartt Men’s Loose Fit Five Pocket Canvas Cleaning Pant
Work days are more comfortable in our loose-fit canvas cleaning jean. made of 8.5-ounce, 100% rung-spun cotton canvas, it features a loose-fitting seat and thigh, and sits slightly below the natural waist.
- The jean includes two spray bottle loops as well as a cell phone pocket and utility pocket.
- The leg opening measures 19-inches, to fit over your sneakers or work shoes.
- Cleaning pant in uninterrupted canvas wash featuring cell phone pocket, spray bottle loop, and classic five-pockets
- Logo patch at back pocket
- Slightly low rise with relaxed fit through leg
- If your inseam length falls between sizes, buy the longer size.
Carhartt Home of Men’s Loose Fit Five Pocket Canvas Cleaning Pant
Carhartt, Inc., is a U.S.-based apparel company founded in 1889. Carhartt is known for its work clothes, such as jackets, coats, overalls, coveralls, vests, shirts, jeans, dungarees and fire-resistant clothing. It is still a family-owned company, owned by the descendants of founder Hamilton Carhartt, with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan.
Carhartt is a favorite uniform choice for house cleaners and cleaning technicians. When comfort, flexibility, movement and looking professional are important – Carhartt is an excellent choice.[amz_corss_sell asin=”B002G9U8LE”]