Dickies Men’s Cotton Relaxed-Fit Cleaning Cargo Pant with Straight Leg is the professional and comfortable solution for all your male cleaning technicians. With room to stretch, bend, squat, climb stairs, these uniform pants are a sure bet.
Dickies Men’s Cotton Relaxed-Fit Cleaning Cargo Pant – Features
- Fade-resistant – colorfast, the color lasts for two or three years with frequent washings without fading.
- Wrinkle-resistant – you can take them straight from the wash and hang them up – bam!
- Wider, stronger belt loops
- Stitched down pocket flap
- Two roomy cargo pockets with hidden zipper closure for small cleaning tools and smartphone, plus keys.
- Extra pocket on outside of cargo pockets
Dickies Men’s Cotton Relaxed-Fit Cleaning Cargo Pant – History
Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company manufactures work apparel and accessories under the Dickies, Kodiak, Terra, VanMoer, and Workrite brands.
Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Company, more commonly referred to as Dickies (after its product brand), is an American company headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. The company, founded in 1922, is headquartered in Fort Worth, TX. They manufacture and sells work-related clothing and other accessories, including backpacks, steel-toe boots, and belts. Dickies is a favorite uniform brand for house cleaners and cleaning technicians. When comfort, flexibility, movement and looking professional are important – it’s hard to beat Dickies. Its major competitors are Ben Davis and Carhartt