Carhartt Men’s relaxed-fit washed duck work cleaning pant is designed for cleaning professionals.
- They are crafted with 12-ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun washed duck. Sitting at the waist, they have a relaxed seat and thigh, multiple small cleaning tool pockets.
- Strong sewn-on-seam belt loops, they have heavy hauling reinforced back pockets and a straight leg opening.
- The reinforced back pockets are designed to tuck in handheld duster for easy access.
- Relaxed-fit silhouette featuring utility side pockets and wide durable belt loops (great for a climbers clip or the handle of a spray bottle.)
- Slanted front pockets, coin pocket, and back pockets with logo tag.
Carhartt Men’s Relaxed-Fit Washed Duck Work Cleaning Pant – Origin
Carhartt, Inc., is a U.S.-based apparel company founded in 1889. Carhartt is known for its work clothes, such as jackets, coats, overalls, coveralls, vests, shirts, jeans, dungarees and fire-resistant clothing. It is still a family-owned company, owned by the descendants of founder Hamilton Carhartt, with its headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan.
Carhartt is a favorite uniform choice for house cleaners and cleaning technicians. When comfort, flexibility, movement and looking professional are important – Carhartt is an excellent choice.[amz_corss_sell asin=”B00XYOGT1S”]