Adidas Performance Women’s Pureboost Xpose Running Shoes feature a free-floating arch, which gives a sock-like feel! Comfy!
Adidas Performance Women’s Pureboost Xpose Running Shoes
Are you looking for a super comfortable shoe to wear all day? Look no further than these Adidas Performance Women’s Pureboost Xpose Running Shoes! You will not regret it!
The all-new Women’s Adidas PureBOOST Xpose Running Shoe is packed with boost ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning. This is combined with unmatched longevity in every climate. The UltraBOOST X STRETCHWEB adapts to every runner’s footstrike by unleashing the full potential of boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride. The Primeknit superior SEAMFREE fit through a precisely engineered, adaptive, lightweight knitted textile created in one step.
Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
Category: Neutral Cushioned, Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Designed specifically for the ladies, the Women’s adidas PureBOOST Xpose ATR Running Shoes are a cushy breath of fresh air for your hard-working feet.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for ventilation and support
- Detached upper and midsole at midfoot to adapt to a woman’s stride
- Dynamic adaptive foot arch
- Full BOOST foam midsole for shock absorption and energy return
- Rubber sole with traction pattern for grip
- The adidas PureBOOST XPose ATR is imported.