Community

Gift Certificates f...

Gift Certificates for Cleaning  

RSS

Savvy Cleaner
(@savvy-cleaner)
Respected Member
11/12/2018 10:19 am  

Gift certificates for house cleaning - yes or no? 

Is it a good idea to give the homeowner a gift certificate for cleaning services as a gift? 

What would you offer in your gift certificate and when will you give it to a customer? 

RitaSmartison
(@ritasmartison)
05/06/2019 5:39 am  

Oh, gift certificates for cleaning is a very good idea. My friends are busy people, so they would be glad to receive such a good gift. I am also curious about this question.

ReplyQuote
amandabw
(@amandabw)
16/06/2019 11:05 am  
Posted by: Savvy Cleaner

Gift certificates for house cleaning - yes or no? 

Is it a good idea to give the homeowner a gift certificate for cleaning services as a gift? 

What would you offer in your gift certificate and when will you give it to a customer? 

Super cool idea, let me share my experience. I am the owner of a carpet cleaning business since 2009, Jesus, this year I will have an anniversary. So as you can see I have enough experience of managing the business. We introduced a system of discounts for our services, I guess in 2015. Since that, my business is growing. My client base increased by almost 2 times already in 2017.

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by amandabw

ReplyQuote

Chamber Certified       D&B Verified Seal       Click for the BBB Business Review of this Training Programs in Charlotte NC    

© 2019 My Cleaning Connection is a Savvy Cleaner Company . Contact . Privacy Policy . Disclaimer . Terms

Working

Please Login or Register